Cristiano Ronaldo just released his brand new eMagazine “CR7”. In the very first issue there are videos, articles and photos from his Ballon d’Or reception, an interview with Sir Alex Ferguson, an editorial piece by Ronaldo, a special introduction from Luis Campos, highlights from Ronaldo’s participation with the “Save The Children” foundation, a special word from the President of the Republic of Portugal Anibal Cavaco Silva, special moments with fans and plenty more!
There is also a special section talking about Cristiano’s lifestyle and his favorite gadgets and music. As you can see in the photo above, Lil Wayne is one of Ronaldo’s favorite musicians and bros and he listens to his tracks everywhere and anywhere! There is also a brief bio on Tune, full of important facts and insight!
Purchase “CR7” HERE for as low as $1.
Here is what you’ll get in the content packed eMagazine:
– Personal video interviews with Ronaldo talking about winning the Ballon d’Or and why his fans’ support is so important
– An editorial introduction personally from Ronaldo
– Video, articles and photos of Ronaldo’s unique and special interaction with fans from around the world
– An interview with Ronaldo’s Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson
– A background on Ronaldo’s teammate Pepe
– A look at the Cristiano Ronaldo museum
– A background on Swiss national and hockey superstar Roman Josi
– A bio on Ronaldo’s childhood and how he became a soccer superstar
– A video and background on Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes
– A look into Ronaldo’s lifestyle and why Lil Wayne is his bro and one of his favorite musicians
– MUCH MORE!!
Here are a few words from Ronaldo:
“Hello everyone. I’m proud to present you my new eMagazine, the CR7 eMag. This digital magazine offers you a unique multimedia experience with animated background stories, pictures and videos about me, my friends, Real Madrid and many more. It’s now available for tablets and smartphones.”
Purchase here for as low as $1.